Be A Facilitator
Expand your reach as a CILRM Facilitator
CILRM Facilitators enjoy an immensely satisfying opportunity. Facilitating a programme as part of a team, rather than "teaching" is a unique and powerful experience.
As a Facilitator, you will:
- Meet, greet and brief CILRM programme participants
- Facilitate CILRM programmes
- Facilitate feedback gathering at the end of CILRM programmes
Becoming a CILRM Facilitator has many rewards:
- A greatly satisfying opportunity.
- A source of ongoing personal growth.
- Facilitators say they learn a bit more about themselves with each programme they help facilitate.
- Learning the power of facilitating (not leading) a class as a part of a team.
- Being a part of a dedicated and stimulating group of people.
As a Facilitator, you should:
- Have prior teaching or facilitation experience
- Be comfortable speaking to large groups of people
- Have an interest in loan & risk management
The first step is to take the Basic and Advanced workshops. Every facilitator experiences the CILRM workshops firsthand before becoming a facilitator. To become a CILRM Facilitator, please send an email to email@example.com with attachments of your qualifications